Is Zebeta sold over the counter?
We invite you to purchase Zebeta (Bisoprolol Fumarate) from our reputable affiliated online pharmacy. Enjoy exceptional product quality, the best available deals, a wide range of medications, money-saving discounts, and worldwide delivery, all tailored to guarantee your ongoing satisfaction with their services.
Zebeta: Known by What Other Name?
Bisoprolol Fumarate has global authorization and is marketed under several brand names, including Abitrol, Antipres, Avecor, Azopsin, Beta-one, Bicor, Bilocor, Bilol, Biprol, Bisacardiol, Biscor, Biselect, Biso, Biso Lich, Biso-Hennig, Biso-Puren, BisoAPS, Bisoaps, Bisobel, Bisobeta, Bisobloc, Bisoblock, Bisocard, Bisoce, Bisocor, Bisogamma, Bisogen, Bisohexal, Bisolol, Bisomerck, Bisop, Bisopine, Bisopral, Bisoprololi fumaras, Bisoprololum, Bisopromerck, Bisoprotop, Bisoratio, Bisostad, Bisotate, Bivaxol, Blocatens, Cardensiel, Cardicor, Cardiloc, Cardiocor, Cincor, Concor, Concor Cor, Concore, Congescor, Corbis, Cordalin, Corectin, Corentel, Coronal, Coviogal, Detensiel, Docbisopro, Emcolol, Emconcor, Emcor, Euradal, Fondril, Godal, Hapsen, Isoten, Jutabis, Kordobis, Libracor, Lostaprolol, Luke, Lybrol, Mainheart, Mainries, Mainrol, Maintate, Maintowa, Meitat, Metolomain, Monocor, Orloc, Pactens, Pluscor, Pramatate, Prebloc, Rivacor, Rivocor, Sequacor, Soprol, Speridol, Well-bi.
Generic name: Bisoprolol
Brand names: Zebeta, Concor, Cardicor, Condylox, Condyline, Emconcor, Detensiel, Euradal, Emcor, Monocor, Isoten, Soprol, Soloc
Zebeta is a beta1-selective (selective blocking beta-receptors) blocker. It has hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) and antianginalnoe (as anti-) action. By blocking the beta1-adrenergic receptors of the heart, reduces heart rate and blood pressure. Zebeta is prescribed to treat hypertension and to prevent angina.
Your doctor may prescribe this remedy for other purposes. Contact your physician if you need to learn more information about this drug.
Don’t stop treatment with Zebeta earlier than it was prescribed by your doctor even if you notice improvements of your condition. Stopping the medication too early may worsen your condition. Be careful about doing dangerous tasks, driving, operating machinery or climbing until you are aware how this drug affects you. Don’t drink alcohol. Always contact a medic before giving Zebeta to a child.
How to use this drug?
Note: This remedy was prescribed to you only. Don’t share this medicament with others. Follow strictly your doctor’s recommendations. Don’t take more or longer than your doctor recommended.
The dose is prescribed individually. Average dose of the drug is 0,005-0,01, the drug is taken 1 time a day, usually in the morning on an empty stomach or during breakfast. Tablets need to be swallowed whole with water.
Contact your physician immediately if you notice any of the following
Serious side effects:
- allergy like skin rash, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, hives, itching, difficulty breathing
- in some patients can be increased heart failure with the development of peripheral edema
- reduced tolerance to glucose, especially in patients with concomitant diabetes mellitus
- fatigue, violations of the atrioventricular conduction (of electric excitation of the heart), bradycardia (decrease in heart rate)
- orthostatic hypotension
- sleep disturbances
- in patients with intermittent claudication (symptoms of circulatory disorders of lower limbs), or Raynaud’s syndrome (narrowing of the lumen of vessels limbs) – strengthening of the basic manifestations of disease
What should I do if I miss the dose?
If you miss the dose, try to take it as soon as you have the opportunity. If it is time for your next dose, take only one dose. You don’t have to double the dose.
Taking any medicine in large doses you can have serious consequences for your health. If you feel an overdose, contact your health care professional instantly.
- chronic heart failure in a phase of decompensation, atrioventricular block II-III degree
- bradycardia (a rare heart rate), severe peripheral circulatory disorders, sick sinus syndrome (heart disease, accompanied by a breach of its rhythm), bronchial asthma and other diseases that occur with bronchoobstructive syndrome (narrowing of the lumen of the bronchi in violation of the outflow of mucus), intraatrial block significantly (disturbance of electrical excitation of the heart), hypotension (systolic / top / blood pressure below 90 mmHg. Cent.) – simultaneous reception of MAO inhibitors
- increased sensitivity to the drug and to related drugs
Zebeta should be stored at room temperature, in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture, direct heat, and light. Do not store in the bathroom or near a sink. Keep Zebeta out of the reach of children and away from animals.
Warning: Before taking the drug you need to consult your doctor. The information contained in this article is not intended to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, adverse effects, directions, uses, allergic reactions or warnings.
He knows everything about medications – to which pharmacological group the drug belongs, what components are included in its composition, how it differs from its analogs, what indications, contraindications, and side effects remedy has. John is a real pro in his field, so he knows all these subtleties and wants to tell you about them.