Suhagra is usually prescribed to cure ED (erectile dysfunction) in men. It blocks certain enzyme called phosphodiesterase-PDE5 in the body. The medicine increases blood flow and it helps to obtain erection.
Suhagra may be prescribed to treat other conditions not mentioned here. Apply to your health care provider to know more about Suhagra.
Follow all instructions. Before you stop using Suhagra contact your health care provider first, even when you feel better. If you stop taking Suhagra too early it may worsen your condition. Please be aware that you should be careful about operating machinery, driving and doing other dangerous tasks. It is recommended to avoid alcohol since it may interact with Suhagra.
Buy low cost Suhagra online at our pharmacy. You do not need a prescription to order inexpensive Suhagra Get the cheapest Suhagra at our store and get it delivered right to your door! We ship all our parcels by Registered Air Mail. Place the order right now and enjoy our quick delivery!
What is the dosage and how should Suhagra be taken?
Important: Suhagra was recommended for your personal use. If other people have the similar symptoms you should not share this medication. Take it as it was recommended. Follow all instructions carefully.
The dosage may vary depending on your symptoms and condition. Take your dose orally 30 min before sexual activity with or without food. Please be informed that the remedy may not work if you use it with fat food. You will feel positive effect only with sexual stimulation. For the majority of patients the recommended dose is 50 mg a day.
It is important not to forget to take a dose. If you forgot to take the remedy, take it at your earliest opportunity. But do not take two doses at a time. It is also extremely important to realize that larger doses may cause serious consequences. Inform medical center immediately if you feel overdosed. If Suhagra was taken in large doses a patient may notice the following symptoms:
It is not recommended to use Suhagra if:
- you have allergy to any component of Suhagra
- you take recreational drugs called “poppers” such as amyl nitrite or nitrate, butyl nitrite or nitrate
- you use nitrates like nitroglycerin, isosorbide in any form or nitroprusside
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor such as vardenafil, tadalafil or another medicine that contains sildenafil
- your doctor has recommended you to avoid sexual activity due to the heart problems
Besides there are some conditions that interact with Suhagra. Inform your doctor if:
- you have any allergy
- you have painful or prolonged (over 4 hours) erection
- you have a history of problems with kidney, lung or liver, high or low blood pressure, heart problems, ulcers, blood vessel problems, bleeding problems, stroke, heart attack, life-threatening irregular heartbeat
- you have a history of problems with vision or hearing
- you use any nonprescription or prescription medications, dietary or herbal supplement
- you have a deformed penis, blood cell problems or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection
- rifampin or bosentan
- azole antifungals (ketoconazole, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, saquinavir, ritonavir), H2 antagonists (cimetidine), macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin), telithromycin, narcotic analgesics (dihydrocodeine)
- alpha-blockers (doxazosin), nitroprusside, medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (isosorbide, nitroglycerin)
Your health care provider should be informed about all remedies, herbs, prescription and non-prescription medications, dietary supplements you are taking. Also report if you smoke, use illegal drugs or drink alcohol.
Serious side effects which you must report immediately
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat
- memory loss
- one-sided weakness
- painful or prolonged erection
- ringing in the ears
- numbness of an arm or leg
- severe or persistent dizziness
- severe or persistent problems with vision
- severe or persistent problems with hearing
Less serious side effects:
- stuffy nose
- upset stomach
This list may be not complete. Please call your health care provider if you feel any side effect.
Keep Suhagra away from direct light and moisture, at room temperature and away from kids and animals.
Warning: This info may not cover all possible warnings, precautions, drug interactions, allergic reactions, side effects, uses and directions.
He knows everything about medications – to which pharmacological group the drug belongs, what components are included in its composition, how it differs from its analogs, what indications, contraindications, and side effects remedy has. John is a real pro in his field, so he knows all these subtleties and wants to tell you about them.