Cheap Levitra provides 4 hours lasting effect. This makes it differ from many other ED drugs. Discount Levitra works by increasing the blood flow to the penile area. It helps to achieve hard errection. The main component of Levitra pills is vardenafil HCl. Moreover, every pill contains hypromellose, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, red ferric oxide and yellow ferric oxide.
Your physician may recommend Levitra for other purposes. Consult your doctor in case you want to learn more about this medicine.
Don’t stop taking Levitra earlier than it was recommended by your physician even in case you feel improvements. Stopping taking this remedy too early may worsen your condition. Be careful about doing dangerous tasks, operating machinery, driving or climbing until you know how this remedy affects you. Avoid alcohol.
Buy low cost Levitra online at our pharmacy. You do not need a prescription to order inexpensive Levitra. Get the cheapest Levitra at our store and get it delivered right to your door! We ship all our parcels by Registered Air Mail. Place the order right now and enjoy our quick delivery!
What symptoms or conditions should I report to a physician before I take Levitra?
It is important to report to a doctor that you have or had the following conditions:
- allergic or unusual reaction to finasteride, dutasteride, other medicines, dyes, foods, or preservatives
- HIV infection
- kidney disfunction
- high cholesterol
- liver dysfunction
- problems with vision
- sickle cell disease
- any heart problems
- unusual reaction to vardenafil, other dyes, medicines, preservatives or foods
- problems with heart beat
- stomach upset
- bleeding disorder
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
How to take Levitra?
Note: This medicine was recommended to you only. You do not have to share it with other people. Follow the recommendations of your doctor strictly. Don’t take Levitra longer or more than it was recommended by your physician.
The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not break, chew or crush them.
The dosage may vary among individuals. It is obviously to contact your doctor before taking this medicament. Follow your physician’s instructions carefully.
Take Levitra pills orally with or without food. It is recommended to take the pill one hour before sexual activity.
Overdosage: Please remember, that you can have serious consequences if you take any drug in large doses. If you feel an overdose, consult your health care professional immediately.
What should be done if I missed the dose?
In case you forgot to take the dose, take it at your earliest opportunity. Never double your dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at once.
This list may be not complete. Give your physician the full list of remedies, dietary supplements, herbs, or non-prescription medicines you take. Also inform your doctor if you use illegal drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke. Particular drugs or products may interact with your remedy. Don’t use Levitra together with any nitrate-based drug (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate), recreational drugs called “poppers” (butyl nitrate, amyl nitrate).
- alpha blockers like doxazosin (Cardura®), alfuzosin (UroXatral®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), prazosin (Minipress®), terazosin (Hytrin®) prescribed for treating enlarged prostate or high blood pressure.
- arsenic trioxide
- medicine for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- grapefruit juice
- rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine
- remedy used for yeast or fungal infections (itraconazole, fluconazole, voriconazole, ketoconazole)
- macrolide antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin, sparfloxacin)
- drugs for treating irregular heartbeat (e.g., disopyramide, amiodarone, flecainide, dofetilide, quinidine, ibutilide, propafenone, procainamide, sotalol)
- certain drugs used for seizures (phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital)
- some remedies for treating mood problems or depression (maprotiline, amoxapine, fluvoxamine, tricyclic antidepressants, fluoxetine, pimozide, phenothiazines, nefazodone)
If you experience decrease or loss of vision, blurriness during treatment with Levitra, call your physician as soon as possible. Contact your doctor if your erection lasts longer than four hours or if you feel heart problems. Remember that Levitra doesn’t protect you from sexually transmitted diseases like HIV infection and others.
Which side effects can I perceive from this remedy?
Contact your physician immediately if you notice any of the following serious side effects:
- allergy like skin rash, difficulty breathing, hives, itching, swelling of the lips, face or tongue
- back pain
- muscle pain
- problems with heartbeat
- hearing problems
- problems with vision
- eyelid swelling
- extended or painful erection
- chest pain
You may also experience less harmful side effects:
- back pain
- stuffy nose
- stomach upset
- redness or warmth in your neck, face, chest
This list of side effects may be not complete, others may occur. Inform your medical practitioners about all side effects you experience.
Store Levitra in a tightly closed container at room temperature. Protect the remedy from light, direct heat and moisture. Don’t store in the bathroom. Keep Levitra out of the reach of children and away from animals.
Warning: Before taking the remedy you need to consult your physician. The information contained in this article is not intended to cover all possible warnings, drug interactions, precautions, side effects, uses, directions, allergic reactions.